So you want to create a promotion in seller central with single use discount codes to give out to buyers on the rebate jet platform or to share on your social media? We got you covered!!! In this help article we reveal the mystery behind creating coupon codes or single use claim codes so you can offer special discounts on a limited number of your products at launch time, or just for a sales boost.
First, navigate to the Promotions menu in Seller Central.
Choose the option for creating a Percentage Off Promotion
In order to select the ASIN to apply the discount, you’ll need to create a new product selection
Choose ASIN list and Create Product Selection
Open your inventory in a new tab, copy and paste the ASIN of your choice into the ASIN list field and click submit
Return to the Create a Percentage off Promotion Screen and fill out the conditions.
- Buyer will purchase at least 1 of the item
- Select the product selection you just created from the purchased items drop down
- Buyer Gets > Choose Percentage off > then enter the number of percentage you’d like to give. In the below example it is 70% off
- Under advanced options, you can leave it as is
Next fill out the scheduling options:
- Choose the start and end date of the promotion (the example shows 2 weeks), don’t worry, it will automatically end when you run out of promo codes as well
- Choose the description for your own use
- Change the tracking ID if you’d like to give it a unique ID outside of the one provided by Amazon
Next fill out the additional options:
- Select the Single Use option under claim code
- Ensure the one redemption per customer check box is selected
- Choose Preferential under Claim Code Combinability (so it isn’t combined with other offers)
- Under customized messaging options, ensure the detail page display text box is unchecked (this ensures your promotion does not show up on your Amazon listing page)
Finally, review and submit.
Now you’re ready to create your group claim codes, upload them to Rebate Jet and share your deal with our database of buyers! Click on over to this help article to learn how
Last Update: December 6, 2019