Creating a promotion on a deals website like RebateJet.com will accomplish 2 goals:
- Bring more attention to your product off of amazon, driving external traffic and combining the use of a super URL to also help rank for keywords
- Increase conversions by offering an amazing deal and boosting your best seller rankings!
Unlike other deal sites, RebateJet allows you to create 3 types of deals and drive even more traffic!
- Rebates: With rebates, you send a customer to Amazon to buy your product FULL price! Which means they can leave you a review AND you get credit for a full priced sale. What do you think the chances are of the below rebate being claimed?
The customer will buy the product on Amazon using the buy product now link, and after purchase copy and paste their Amazon order ID into the corresponding field on Rebate Jet to claim their rebate. After 30 days, the customer will get a check in the mail from Rebate Jet. Cha-ching! Win win
- Instant Rebates (aka Amazon Promo Codes): With instant rebates, you create one time use promo codes on Amazon (check out our how to guide here), and the customer instantly receives the promo code on Rebate Jet and the link to your listing on Amazon to claim their instant rebate!
No rebate check to wait for and instant gratification. This does not count as a full priced sale, but not having to wait for a rebate check is a bonus! This also brings lots of traffic and sales velocity to your products!
- Liquidation Deals: Need to liquidate or sell in bulk? You can list inventory located in Amazon Warehouses OR anywhere in the US on Rebate Jet! Entice our already excited buyers AND other sellers with liquidations. Check out our liquidation how to guide here
Want to read more about How to Get to Page One and Stay There Using Powerful Promotions and External Traffic? Read our blog posts at https://rebatejetwp61d60bd69a657.cloud.bunnyroute.com/how-to-get-to-page-one-with-powerful-promotions-and-external-traffic/
Last Update: January 16, 2020